Leakage: When properly worn, minimal leakage occurs around edges of the respirator when user inhales.
Application and Use: Practical safety face masks designed for domestic and professional use. Not suitable for toxic environments. Daily use at home and at work, travel, or trips to the supermarket and gym, the masks help prevent the spread of germs and protect yourself from airborne particles and allergens.
Use Limitations: KN95 Disposable Face Masks cannot be washed or reused. Discard after each use, patient encounter, or public outing. It should also be discarded when it becomes damaged or deformed; no longer forms an effective seal to the face; becomes wet or visibly dirty; breathing becomes difficult; or if it becomes contaminated with blood, respiratory or nasal secretions, or other bodily fluids.
Additional Product Details
Storage conditions: Keep the storage area dry at room temperature and do not wash the mask with water; Storage period is 3 years (production date is certified).
- Avoid touching the mask while using it
- DO NOT wash the mask with rubbing alcohol or water
- DO NOT use the mask in medical and surgical environments
- DO NOT wear with beards or other facial hair that may inhibit contact between the face and the edge of the mask.
Note: If the mask is damaged or soiled, or if breathing becomes difficult, remove the mask immediately and discard properly.
- Keep the storage area dry at room temperature.
- This mask may not eliminate the risk of all diseases and infections.
- This mask must be sealed properly, misuse can result in higher risk of sickness.